It's been a while since I posted... perhaps I should consolidate my writing into one location. Well, I want to start off this year with a fresh blog post with my resolutions:
- Blog more often.
- Buy something from a local game store - As far as gaming goes, this will be a standard. Hopefully I can post what I find.
- Finish the rough draft of Overburn - I'm just about ready to start play testing, I got some good people interest... maybe this is the year of Overburn.
- Read a book - this has always been a hard one for me.
- Try a new game - We have discussed starting up a board game group and I am very interested.
- Shadowrun Minis - gang warfare in Seattle... I'm so there.
- Compile some gaming music - need to find some good music for a post apocalyptic venue.
- Organize my miniatures - I have a lot that are in need of organization.
- Go play at a convention – I still have yet to make it to a convention.
- Teach my sons a game.
Very nice article, totally what I needed. gmail email loginReplyDelete
for the best gifts and deals you can go on https://www.thegiftvillage.co.za have more then 5000 gifts of different caagories thegiftvillage have the best quality and quantity. if your inerested go on givining linkReplyDelete
So you might be sure that individuals're considering everything, and to offer you some useful background information, we've outlined the policies across Canada and specific to Nova Scotia below. canada mortgage calculator My husband and I were completely satisfied with all the service from Prime - Lending. canadian mortgage calculatorReplyDelete